Search results for victoria
24 June 2009
Disneyrollergirl writes: If I hear one more person say "it's just clothes" when discussing fashion, the fashion industry or any drama therein, I think I'll explode in an eruption of Christopher-Kane-print-style proportions. "It's just clothes" is a common refrain
5 March 2008
Though Catwalk Queen is most definitely a London-centric site, we have a very special place in our heart reserved for Melbourne. I've just come back from there, Kim is currently over there and Helen - though she's now decamped to Sydney - knows a thing or two
24 September 2007
All the comments we've had regarding the V&A's new exhibition The Golden Age of Couture have been along the lines of "Can't wait to see it!" so you'll undoubtedly be pleased that we've got two tickets for the exhibition for one lucky reader.
5 June 2007
Wandering around the stands at Graduate Fashion Week looking for potential candidates for "I Love What You're Wearing" we've been spoilt for choice. We first spotted Victoria's cool harem pants and then I noticed her white Moss Bros waistcoat as I have exactly
Follow CQ On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Matthew Williamson has just launched his debut handbag...
- We mentioned in our news round-up that The Hollywood Reporter...
- Custom Converse gallery featuring hand decorated Chuck Taylors...
- New retail store & Other Stories has launched and we've picked...
- Miranda Kerr has been involved in a serious car accident......