Search results for twiggy
23 May 2012
After announcing that the 1990's would be playing a big part in its festival this year, I didn't think that The Vintage Festival could throw any more curve balls that would surprise me, but it looks like I was wrong! The fashionable event told Catwalk Queen this
13 February 2011
If you're a fan of the sixties, you'll love Alberta Ferretti's latest offerings for her Philosophy line. The collection was dominated by babydoll dresses that came in pastel shades like candy pink, turquoise and varying shades of yellow reminiscent of something
11 February 2009
Welcome to Wednesday! What better way to start the day than with 12 fabulous covers from i-D featuring the crème da la crème of British modelling. Catwalkers from the past and present were lined up to take part in a special March '09 'Best of British' issue.
27 August 2008
In the swinging sixties in London, Lesley Hornby was fashion. Going by her childhood nickname, Twiggy, she was the posterchild for the era's famous 'mod' look. She and her then boyfriend / manager Justin de Villeneuve were the Posh & Becks of their day, a power
Follow CQ On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Matthew Williamson has just launched his debut handbag...
- We mentioned in our news round-up that The Hollywood Reporter...
- Custom Converse gallery featuring hand decorated Chuck Taylors...
- New retail store & Other Stories has launched and we've picked...
- Miranda Kerr has been involved in a serious car accident......