Search results for stop staring
26 January 2009
In a recession, you have to look to new places to stretch your pound that bit further. While the exchange rate's not exactly brilliant at the moment, the USA is definitely the place to look for vintage (especially if you're a larger size). The black velvet dr
Shopping Guide: Where to buy 40s / 50s vintage reproduction, retro rockabilly and burlesque clothing
5 December 2008
The retro finds on my Christmas wishlist yesterday had Angel asking where else she could find vintage reproduction dresses and retro / rockabilly styles. Longterm readers will know that this is one my favourite subjects, so I'm happy to share some of my finds
20 May 2008
Bombshell-inspired clothing has always been a favourite of mine, but the difficulty in getting hold of labels like Stop Staring and Bettie Page in the UK means it's not often I can indulge my inner Marilyn. Luckily, help is at hand. Vivien of Holloway is a dr
Follow CQ On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Matthew Williamson has just launched his debut handbag...
- We mentioned in our news round-up that The Hollywood Reporter...
- Custom Converse gallery featuring hand decorated Chuck Taylors...
- New retail store & Other Stories has launched and we've picked...
- Miranda Kerr has been involved in a serious car accident......