Search results for spring summer 2011 collection
27 June 2011
A new creative director is set to helm the fashion house at John Galliano. British-born Bill Gaytten is expected to be given the top job after working alongside Galliano for over 23 years. The news was revealed on Friday, as Gaytten took to the catwalk after
11 April 2011
The latest collection from Meadham Kirchoff for Topshop has arrived - early, woop! Nothing could brighten our day more than the news that Edward Meadham and Benjamin Kirchoff's Spring/Summer '11 range has landed... and bright it is!
29 September 2010
Celebrating his 40th anniversary in style (what else?) was Roberto Cavalli this week. The iconic designer hosted a lavish show at the 19th century Arco Della Pace, which featured a who's who of the modelling world including Natalia Vodianova, Laetitia Casta,
18 September 2010
Paul Costelloe, as usual, opened London Fashion Week with his Spring/Summer 2011 show on Friday morning. As the bright eyed and bushy tailed sat patiently waiting for the show to begin, the music faded for a few seconds and we were treated to the sound of Paul
Follow CQ On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Matthew Williamson has just launched his debut handbag...
- We mentioned in our news round-up that The Hollywood Reporter...
- Custom Converse gallery featuring hand decorated Chuck Taylors...
- New retail store & Other Stories has launched and we've picked...
- Miranda Kerr has been involved in a serious car accident......