Search results for social networking
7 March 2008
What is better than shopping? How about shopping and then telling people about it? Or shopping with other people? Or showing off what you've bought to other people? Or putting outfits together before you buy them, just to check they'll work together? Anyone who
15 October 2007
As if Polyvore wasn't addictive enough, allow me to introduce you to Styleshake. It's a site that literally lets you design your own dress (with a few limitations). First pick a fabric, then design each part of the dress as you go, picking a neckline, waistba
10 September 2007
We've got some exciting news from our friends over at OSOYOU – their brand new women’s fashion & shopping website www.OSOYOU.com has just gone live! OSOYOU.com will be a place for shopping, social networking and more. You can create your own profile; drag
26 April 2007
Need a new social networking site to help fill up those tedious hours at work/school/wherever? French Connection have just launched one dedicated to fashion and music: it's called A New Movement and, in the words of French Connection themselves, it's "a place
Follow CQ On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Matthew Williamson has just launched his debut handbag...
- We mentioned in our news round-up that The Hollywood Reporter...
- Custom Converse gallery featuring hand decorated Chuck Taylors...
- New retail store & Other Stories has launched and we've picked...
- Miranda Kerr has been involved in a serious car accident......