Search results for show review
21 February 2012
If there's one thing you won't be seeing in Autumn / Winter 2012 from David Koma, it's cleavage. With the exception of a couple of round-neck jackets, his entire collection featured high necks and stand-up collars, not unlike the ones worn by a certain Mr
11 September 2008
Max Azria's woman was surprisingly chic and grown-up this season. Showing a palette of soft grey, putty, blue and and (of course) peach, softly draped pieces topped with angled leather jackets made way for more diaphanous asymmetric gowns as the collection mo
16 September 2007
Caroline Charles does not design for the young Shoreditch crowd who are so prolific at other London Fashion Week shows. This was a show that attracted a much older crowd, and as such, some of the more mature and intricately embellished pieces looked oddly jux
5 June 2007
The University of East London show was very up-to-the-minute with its sportswear influences and bright colours. Overall the students seemed to all have a mastery of colour and the level of finishing and detailing was very good. Emma Rigby (left), produced an immensely
Follow CQ On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Matthew Williamson has just launched his debut handbag...
- We mentioned in our news round-up that The Hollywood Reporter...
- Custom Converse gallery featuring hand decorated Chuck Taylors...
- New retail store & Other Stories has launched and we've picked...
- Miranda Kerr has been involved in a serious car accident......