Search results for relaunch
25 July 2012
To say that we're excited is probably a bit of an understatement; MTV has announced plans to revive its popular Nineties fashion show, House of Style! For those of you who have no idea what I'm talking about, here's the breakdown: the phenomenal cult fashion TV
13 August 2007
Oh, the life of a Victoria's Secret model! Not only are you drop-dead gorgeous, get to strut about in fancy knickers (and wings of course) but you also get to act like complete twats and you get paid for it to boot! VS models were out in force last week for the
4 June 2007
Candy Says one of our favourite vintage websites, has been revamped and will relaunch on Wednesday. They are offering a special discount for all customers and have a regular supply of completely unworn vintage clothing and accessories, from tops and sweaters to
21 February 2007
Phew! The Miss Selfridge site is back up after a short break and it's looking all fancy. Like Arcadia stablemates Topshop they've abandoned the flash-alicious graphics that look good but are impossible to link to. They also seem to have more stock than before,
Follow CQ On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Matthew Williamson has just launched his debut handbag...
- We mentioned in our news round-up that The Hollywood Reporter...
- Custom Converse gallery featuring hand decorated Chuck Taylors...
- New retail store & Other Stories has launched and we've picked...
- Miranda Kerr has been involved in a serious car accident......