Search results for pleated
7 August 2008
Click image to enlarge Pleated and cropped trousers are a great alternative to skirts or full-length trousers in this temperamental weather. The carrot-leg silhouette is big news for autumn and with a pair of mid-heel shoes is a smart option if you don't want
2 October 2007
Too cute! I love the fabulous pleated folds of this dress and the tiny patent leather belt at the waist. Interesting, though, is that this dress design actually incorporates inverted pleats - very good for keeping the skirt from flaring out too much despite having
23 August 2007
Totally not giving up summer without a fight - in fact, I might hold another fourth of July barbeque in my backyard, just to hang on a little longer. What a rebel I am! Well, I'll need a new outfit or three, and since one if the nice things about the
23 July 2007
So playful, so odd - I just had to share! I don't see anthing 'french court' about this short-alls looking mini bubble dress...unless this is supposed to be a shift? The scullery maid's battered, make-shift but trendy flour-sack outfit? Sure turned out terribly
Follow CQ On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Matthew Williamson has just launched his debut handbag...
- We mentioned in our news round-up that The Hollywood Reporter...
- Custom Converse gallery featuring hand decorated Chuck Taylors...
- New retail store & Other Stories has launched and we've picked...
- Miranda Kerr has been involved in a serious car accident......