Search results for museum
12 November 2010
Next year's Costume Institute will honour the work of the late Alexander McQueen, it has been confirmed. The exhibit, Alexander McQueen: Savage Beauty, will be on display at the Metropolitan Museum of Art from May 4 to July 31 2011. It is set to showcase around
3 April 2009
Pictured left: Bill Gibb, Hussein Chalayan. Easter Bank Holiday is nearly upon us and if you want to get a dose of fashion and costume history we've compiled a list of some of our favourite exhibitions that you can visit over the weekend.
Isabelle interviews Ann-Sofie Back ahead of the Swedish Fashion exhibition at London's Fashion and Textile Museum
5 February 2009
Sunlenses cape from Back's S/S 08 collection, click image to enalrge Opening tomorrow at Zandra Rhodes' Fashion and Textile Museum is 'Swedish Fashion: Exploring a New Identity'; stick around for a full review of the show tomorrow. First up we have an exciting
24 September 2007
All the comments we've had regarding the V&A's new exhibition The Golden Age of Couture have been along the lines of "Can't wait to see it!" so you'll undoubtedly be pleased that we've got two tickets for the exhibition for one lucky reader.
Follow CQ On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Matthew Williamson has just launched his debut handbag...
- We mentioned in our news round-up that The Hollywood Reporter...
- Custom Converse gallery featuring hand decorated Chuck Taylors...
- New retail store & Other Stories has launched and we've picked...
- Miranda Kerr has been involved in a serious car accident......