Search results for joy
31 October 2012
Louche Cosmo floral print shift dress £45 Joy's in-house brand Louche has injected a bit of fun colour into their Autumn / Winter collection with this lace-over-stripe print, which has been resurrected from the vintage archives for a limited edition run. From
2 August 2007
As promised, here's proof of the mayhem that took place down at Joy in Southwark this lunchtime as people queued up in their underwear for the chance to win a free outfit. When the doors opened the first 25 people inside got their pick from rails of fabulous
2 August 2007
Ok, so a few girls cheated and wore bikinis instead of proper underwear, but there was still plenty of flesh on show as Bankside's latest boutique, Joy, offered the first 25 shoppers outside their store at midday the chance to blag a free outfit. We were ther
1 August 2007
"What brave souls..." was the first thought that popped into my head when I saw this picture of scantily clad shoppers at the opening of JOY's new store in Bristol. No they're not a part of some weird underwear cult, they're actually lining up in their pants to
Follow CQ On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Matthew Williamson has just launched his debut handbag...
- We mentioned in our news round-up that The Hollywood Reporter...
- Custom Converse gallery featuring hand decorated Chuck Taylors...
- New retail store & Other Stories has launched and we've picked...
- Miranda Kerr has been involved in a serious car accident......