Search results for journalism
5 June 2009
Only a couple of days till Graduate Fashion Week, and we're already checking which universities to go see. If you're interested in student fashion check our part one of our LCF BA picks, or check out our other student profiles. Georgina Langford studied Fash
29 October 2008
Kelly McAuliffe writes... Am I the only one who doesn't get what all the fuss is about regarding one Peaches Geldof and a certain debut column for Nylon? I know people have strong feelings towards the girl, whether that be good ones or bad, but I always thoug
6 November 2007
Think you could put up with this lot for a couple of days a week? We're a small team with a lot of work to get done every day, and right now we're desperately in need of a bit of help. We're looking for a fashion intern to help us out one or two days a week,
4 April 2007
Gemma Cartwright writes... I have a well-documented love / hate relationship with Grazia magazine, and this week it's definitely all about the hate. Why? They put blogging in the 'so long' section of their Hot List (only beaten by badly behaved members of the
Follow CQ On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Matthew Williamson has just launched his debut handbag...
- We mentioned in our news round-up that The Hollywood Reporter...
- Custom Converse gallery featuring hand decorated Chuck Taylors...
- New retail store & Other Stories has launched and we've picked...
- Miranda Kerr has been involved in a serious car accident......