Search results for job
1 August 2011
You may remember us telling you all about online department store, Very.co.uk's competition to win the ultimate fashion job. The contest closed mere days ago so we popped along to the official announcement of the lucky winner. With the opportunity to work at
22 May 2009
GFW is only a few weeks away and we're already getting excited. To get into the GFW mood we've enlisted three graduates who are currently working at River Island, to give us their perspectives on getting ahead in the fashion industry.
8 April 2008
At Shiny Towers we have first hand experience that fashion isn't always as glamourous as it's supposed to be, but Victoria Herbert in the Independent on Sunday surpassed herself by running through some of the worst/most bizarre jobs in fashion -including a story
6 November 2007
Think you could put up with this lot for a couple of days a week? We're a small team with a lot of work to get done every day, and right now we're desperately in need of a bit of help. We're looking for a fashion intern to help us out one or two days a week,
Follow CQ On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Matthew Williamson has just launched his debut handbag...
- We mentioned in our news round-up that The Hollywood Reporter...
- Custom Converse gallery featuring hand decorated Chuck Taylors...
- New retail store & Other Stories has launched and we've picked...
- Miranda Kerr has been involved in a serious car accident......