Search results for girls
3 October 2008
Right in the middle of our Wardrobe Swap I caught up with Fiona Sinha and Aleksander Stanic, the duo behind Sinha-Stanic in their East London studio. Fresh from London Fashion Week they talked to me about their influences, their partnership with USA Cotton and
12 May 2008
Who knew that Beyonce's clothing line, House of Dereon does well enough to brand out into children's wear? I didn't, but this advertising image tells a very interesting story. I'm really surprised at how grown up these young girls clothing is. We all played d
1 October 2007
Orla Doherty writes... It's no secret that my biggest influences in fashion choices are vintage styles. I adore almost anything from the '60s and long before, from Mod chic to flapper girls. But why do I and so many like me look backward for fashion inspiratio
25 September 2007
La Senza US has a great selection of lingerie and sleepwear new for this season, and I couldn't help noticing a few pieces on their website which would easily cross over from cheeky babydoll nighties in the bedroom to rather lovely tops for the day time. If you're
Follow CQ On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Matthew Williamson has just launched his debut handbag...
- We mentioned in our news round-up that The Hollywood Reporter...
- Custom Converse gallery featuring hand decorated Chuck Taylors...
- New retail store & Other Stories has launched and we've picked...
- Miranda Kerr has been involved in a serious car accident......