Search results for fashion show
24 April 2013
I've already discussed my love of Dolce & Gabbana's sicilian-inspired, sunshine-filled Summer 2013 show, and it seems I'm not the only one who fell hook, line and sinker for the deckchair stripes, DIY-style earrings, baroque-tinged prints and amazing swimwear
10 April 2013
Yesterday afternoon we took a trip to Claridge's to see Holly Willougby reveal her latest collection for Very.co.uk. This has become a bit of a seasonal event, but this time around, things were done a little differently. As well as using professional models to
20 June 2012
Last week, we were lucky enough to wiggle ourselves onto the front row of Manchester School of Art's graduate fashion show where we were greeted with an assortment of fashion savvy talents. Each collection was alive with equal colour, print, humour and sheer
12 June 2012
At the end of May, we were lucky enough to attend the American InterContinental University Graduate Fashion Show at The Old Truman Brewery on Brick Lane. This is because our very own Catwalk Queen, Editor-in-chief, Gemma Cartwright was picked to offer her
Follow CQ On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Matthew Williamson has just launched his debut handbag...
- We mentioned in our news round-up that The Hollywood Reporter...
- Custom Converse gallery featuring hand decorated Chuck Taylors...
- New retail store & Other Stories has launched and we've picked...
- Miranda Kerr has been involved in a serious car accident......