Search results for dollymix
11 December 2007
Oh deary me, what has the Times done today? In some sort of bitter tirade, Times writer Tad Safran has managed to alienate British women and possibly put a sudden end to his sex life - my heart bleeds... His article "American beauty?" claims to have observed
9 November 2007
Bless Trinny and Susannah! Love 'em or hate 'em you can't deny that the ladies really do try to dress us properly. And as much as it may have cringed me to see hundreds of women throw their old bras into the air and squeal on Wednesday's Trinny and Susannah
5 July 2007
An overhaul of dress sizing could be in the works if the European Union has its way. The Metro reports that traditional sizing methods such as size 10, 12, 14, etc could be replaced with bust, waist, hip and height measurements in centimeters...
11 June 2007
Normal water may not be fattening as such, but that hasn't stopped Bio Synergy devising a product named "Skinny Water". Apparently it helps burn fat and reduce sugar cravings [Kiss and Makeup]
Dina Lohan excels at parenting and Orla Kiely designer makeup bag: the best stories from Shiny Media
5 June 2007
- Lindsay Lohan's mum is discussing starring in a reality show about trying make her two youngest kids famous. As Dollymix says: "Because Lindsay becoming famous at such a young age turned out SO WELL." [Dollymix]
29 May 2007
"It's one of those rare gems in an internet full of useless websites..." High praise indeed for this Charles Worthington Style site [Kiss and Makeup] Lacoste do a terrific messenger bag which is perfect if you want to look like the hardworking student you
Mischa Barton's Chanel Classic 2.55 handbag and Paul Frank makeup case: the best stories from Shiny Media
24 May 2007
The Cannes Film Festival always provides an opportunity for celebs to work it on the red carpet. Mischa Barton shows off her Chanel Classic 2.55 - The Bag Lady has the close-ups [The Bag Lady] Kiss and Makeup today features a makeup bag that pulls together two
Victoria Beckham Jimmy Choo bag and Bliss A Tan Self-Tanning Mist: the best stories from Shiny Media
23 May 2007
- Accessories on The Bag Lady range from the bargainous to the not-so-bargainous. Guess which type Victoria Beckham goes for? [The Bag Lady] - Ann Summers parties get a hard time. Deservedly, or not? Dollymix discusses [Dollymix] - Wallets and purses are supposed
Follow CQ On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Matthew Williamson has just launched his debut handbag...
- We mentioned in our news round-up that The Hollywood Reporter...
- Custom Converse gallery featuring hand decorated Chuck Taylors...
- New retail store & Other Stories has launched and we've picked...
- Miranda Kerr has been involved in a serious car accident......