Search results for designer fashion
8 April 2011
Since close colleague of the late Alexander McQueen, Sarah Burton, took over the reigns at the high profile design house, we always look with great anticipation at the opulent offerings in store for us each season. So when we were invited to preview their AW11
13 September 2007
To round up New York Fashion Week I thought it'd be fun to know what you thought of the collections. Take our poll and vote for your favourite show from the week. I couldn't possibly list the entire schedule so have only included the shows we've reviewed on CQ.
4 May 2007
Target's Go International line just gets better and better, doesn't it? Rumour has it that the next designer to produce a collection for Target will be none other than the UK's Alice Temperley. Not much news to be had about the when and what of this collection,
27 February 2007
Now the Oscars are over, it's time for us to do our final round-up of the best (and worst) frocks on the red carpet. Though there were no serious fashion faux-pas this year, there were a few strange gowns, some very unflattering shapes and some odd colour choices.
Follow CQ On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Matthew Williamson has just launched his debut handbag...
- We mentioned in our news round-up that The Hollywood Reporter...
- Custom Converse gallery featuring hand decorated Chuck Taylors...
- New retail store & Other Stories has launched and we've picked...
- Miranda Kerr has been involved in a serious car accident......