Search results for debate
14 February 2012
Earlier this month, fashion and academia collided as a group of our industry's most famous faces took part in a debate at the prestigious Cambridge Union Society. The subject was 'is Fashion elitist?' Proposing the motion were Hadley Freeman, Caryn Franklin and
18 July 2007
Although the recent review of the size zero model craze has started to make changes, it's not skinny women I'm talking about. It's skinny jeans. Bootcuts are next season's jeans and I am all for it. I never went with the skinny jeans look despite being of the
16 July 2007
Orla Doherty writes... Logo tees, they've been around for as long as you and I. I remember a particular surge in my pre-teen years that I happily lapped up - cartoon characters, little girls with catchy attitude-ridden phrases beneath, multi-coloured animals.
16 April 2007
Skinny Kimberly Stewart has thrown her thoughts about the size zero debate into the hat and declared that no one should feel pressured into becoming unnaturally thin. Stewart said: "I am not an advocate of size zero (UK size 6)... All too often we have unreal
Follow CQ On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Matthew Williamson has just launched his debut handbag...
- We mentioned in our news round-up that The Hollywood Reporter...
- Custom Converse gallery featuring hand decorated Chuck Taylors...
- New retail store & Other Stories has launched and we've picked...
- Miranda Kerr has been involved in a serious car accident......