Search results for craft
23 June 2009
Tie Dye is a huge trend this summer, but it's so easy to do at home. Rather than messing around with dyes and washing machines the easiest way to get this effect is with dark fabrics and bleach. The washed out and faded results look great teamed with fringing,
9 January 2009
Click image to enlarge Ugg boots, fug boots, I'm glad to see RosiePop is on the same page. [RosiePop] A sweet crafted present from one KoS queen to another, ahh warms the cockles of your heart doesn't it?! [Kingdom of Style]
6 November 2008
Click image to enlarge Today's pick of the blogs is a special, thanks to our esteemed bloggers if you're finding the new season hard take a look through our links and hopefully your fashion mojo will be refreshed! Obviously this link is for you, and not for
22 October 2007
My knitting needles came out this weekend as I started work on all the Christmas presents my poor incredibly lucky loved ones will be getting come December. Knitting has come a long way in the last few years. Celebrity fans, the stitch 'n' bitch movement and
Follow CQ On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Matthew Williamson has just launched his debut handbag...
- We mentioned in our news round-up that The Hollywood Reporter...
- Custom Converse gallery featuring hand decorated Chuck Taylors...
- New retail store & Other Stories has launched and we've picked...
- Miranda Kerr has been involved in a serious car accident......