Search results for colourblock
5 December 2011
The colourblocking trend shows no signs of slowing down in the lead up to 2012, as high street brands continue to mix unexpected colours together in interesting ways to make it easier for you to be bold this Christmas. Blue and green should never be seen? Pah
9 June 2011
Amongst the madness that has been this week, we managed to squeeze in some outfit styling around a piece of stationary, no less. Yes, you heard right. Filofax have brought out a new collection of Apex organisers in a range of beautifully bright colours that have
23 October 2008
Both Drew Barrymore and Rachel McAdams have been spotted wearing Gucci's colourblock dress, which creates fab curves with its cinched waist and belt-effect band. Now the looks has trickled down to the high street, with more affordable offerings for those of u
26 April 2007
Colourblock dresses are absolutely everywhere at the moment and you won't have trouble finding hundreds of alternatives to choose from, but just to help, here are three (well, four really) of our favourites... The $160 DKNY dress on the left has caused quite
Follow CQ On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Matthew Williamson has just launched his debut handbag...
- We mentioned in our news round-up that The Hollywood Reporter...
- Custom Converse gallery featuring hand decorated Chuck Taylors...
- New retail store & Other Stories has launched and we've picked...
- Miranda Kerr has been involved in a serious car accident......