Search results for clothes show live
12 December 2011
Last week the Clothes Show Live hit Birmingham's NEC exhibition centre, with thousands of eager shoppers hitting the stalls for a bit of a pre-Christmas fashion fix. With 500+ exhibits from the biggest brands in fashion and beauty, plus a spectacular catwalk
10 December 2007
The Clothes Show Live is at the halfway mark, with all kinds of excitement happening over the weekend. It's been reality TV stars a-plenty up in Birmingham as the likes of Ziggy, Samanda and X Factor's Hope have rocked up in their finery to do a turn and sign
7 December 2007
If you're looking for a fashion fix this weekend, get yourself to the Birmingham NEC for the Clothes Show Live. Running until 12th December, it's a massive exhibition full of glamour, celebs and more than enough shopping! With the tv show that inspired it now
23 May 2007
The Clothes Show in association with high street retailer Marks & Spencer, has launched a search to find a fresh new textile print designer. If you think you can design a show-stopping print to brighten up a plain tunic then why not apply via the UKTV website?
Follow CQ On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Matthew Williamson has just launched his debut handbag...
- We mentioned in our news round-up that The Hollywood Reporter...
- Custom Converse gallery featuring hand decorated Chuck Taylors...
- New retail store & Other Stories has launched and we've picked...
- Miranda Kerr has been involved in a serious car accident......