Search results for budget
17 July 2012
It's time for another hundred pound holiday wardrobe. If you're not lucky enough to be heading off on a hot beach trip, last week's £100 suitcase might not have been exactly what you were looking for, but never fear...we have more themes still to come. Today
5 December 2011
The colourblocking trend shows no signs of slowing down in the lead up to 2012, as high street brands continue to mix unexpected colours together in interesting ways to make it easier for you to be bold this Christmas. Blue and green should never be seen? Pah
14 October 2008
Click image to enlarge, full product details after the jump I suppose we'll all be tightening our belts, both metaphorically and literally if the economy continues to freefall like the papers would have us believe. So, in the spirit of economy I've found a £5
21 August 2008
Kimberley Foster writes... In these fast-fashion times that we live in, we are being urged to stop buying and to start mending. Yesterday, the House of Lords published a report, attacking our spending habits, as well as the British fashion industry for spawni
Follow CQ On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Matthew Williamson has just launched his debut handbag...
- We mentioned in our news round-up that The Hollywood Reporter...
- Custom Converse gallery featuring hand decorated Chuck Taylors...
- New retail store & Other Stories has launched and we've picked...
- Miranda Kerr has been involved in a serious car accident......