Search results for britain
23 April 2009
At the Topshop Autumn/Winter 09 press day yesterday we ran into Fabsugar UK and chatted for a while about how the Union Jack is coming back, Agyness sported it at Coachella and indeed if you're going to try out the trend there's no better day than St George's
26 January 2009
Click image to enlarge The UK governement has placed an export ban on 11 Vionnet dresses in an attempt to keep them in the country. The French designer was responsible for popularising the bias cut, often draping fabric straight onto a dress form. The collection
15 July 2008
"Sarah is a very elegant person; her style is classic. I'd prepared myself to go to London; I wanted to honour Britain and France. I was the outsider going into Sarah's world, so she could dress normally. And Sarah hasn't done 12 years of modelling like me, so
7 April 2008
Today seems to be the day for lists doesn't it, with Glamour giving Kate Moss back her fashion crown on their Best Dressed list, while simultaneously naming Britney the worst of the worst. And now Harper's Bazaar UK has named who they believe to be Britain's
Follow CQ On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Matthew Williamson has just launched his debut handbag...
- We mentioned in our news round-up that The Hollywood Reporter...
- Custom Converse gallery featuring hand decorated Chuck Taylors...
- New retail store & Other Stories has launched and we've picked...
- Miranda Kerr has been involved in a serious car accident......