Search results for bar
2 December 2011
Burlesque star and style icon Dita Von Teese visited London this week to launch Cointreau Privé, a lavish pop-up bar at 215 Piccadilly (in what was the Pigalle Club). Dita is global ambassador for Cointreau and along with performing her 'Be Cointreauversial'
17 June 2010
I wonder whether Bungalow 8 are looking to hire new staff... I ask because of who will be soon dressing them. Preen have reportedly been recruited to design a new range of uniforms for the crew at the swank St Martins Lane hotel, which is about to get swankier.
28 October 2008
As most of us know, Oliver Stone and his posse are currently in town to promote their new flick, W. While in London, the American director has been living it up from one bar to the next and, according to The London Paper, has been keen to get in contact with
13 February 2008
That’s the coffee stop and food sorted, but what about the most important part? Yes, it’s true that Fashion Week is awash with free booze (why do you think all the reviews are so good?!), but it’s also a sad fact that not every drink you consume will be
Follow CQ On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Matthew Williamson has just launched his debut handbag...
- We mentioned in our news round-up that The Hollywood Reporter...
- Custom Converse gallery featuring hand decorated Chuck Taylors...
- New retail store & Other Stories has launched and we've picked...
- Miranda Kerr has been involved in a serious car accident......