Search results for announcement
30 July 2012
Today is our 10th Birthday. On 30th July 2002, I registered the URL Catwalk-Queen.net. I'd been blogging under the name Catwalk Queen for a while before that (since about mid-2001) but that was the day the site as you now know it began to take shape. It's hard
30 April 2012
Brace yourselves people - the 1990's can now officially be classed as 'vintage'. This announcement might come as a shock to those of us who remember them like they were yesterday (that's because they WERE yesterday) but I'm afraid it's true. Confirming its place
8 December 2011
The Online Fashion 100, a list that "documents the most influential names and faces from the digital fashion world" is now onto its third year, and this time around the list (compiled by Leon Bailey Green of DirectorsOf.com) finds a home at Vogue UK as part o
1 August 2011
You may remember us telling you all about online department store, Very.co.uk's competition to win the ultimate fashion job. The contest closed mere days ago so we popped along to the official announcement of the lucky winner. With the opportunity to work at
Follow CQ On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Matthew Williamson has just launched his debut handbag...
- We mentioned in our news round-up that The Hollywood Reporter...
- Custom Converse gallery featuring hand decorated Chuck Taylors...
- New retail store & Other Stories has launched and we've picked...
- Miranda Kerr has been involved in a serious car accident......