Search results for Vogue Paris
20 June 2011
The latest whisper concerning Carine Roitfeld's career post-French Vogue is that she is planning to launch a new fashion magazine. According to Hint, the new title will focus primarily on young design talent. Just a few months ago there were rumours that she w
24 March 2011
Carine Roitfeld's first gig following her departure from Vogue Paris will be with Barneys New York. The former editor-in-chief will soon serve as guest editor, stylist and muse for the department store for a Fall 2011 project.
3 March 2011
Since showing his debut collection last season, we quickly became fans of Hakaan. Despite being relatively new in the industry, last season saw everyone from French Vogue's new editor Emmanuelle Alt as well as Kate Moss sit front row at this show and as expected,
22 August 2007
Is it just me or does this month's cover of Vogue Paris instantly remind you of Shania Twain in her 1997 music video for "That Don't Impress Me Much"? In head-to-toe leopard print it was a pretty unforgettable outfit. Flash forward ten years (wow, has it really
Follow CQ On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Matthew Williamson has just launched his debut handbag...
- We mentioned in our news round-up that The Hollywood Reporter...
- Custom Converse gallery featuring hand decorated Chuck Taylors...
- New retail store & Other Stories has launched and we've picked...
- Miranda Kerr has been involved in a serious car accident......