Search results for Queen Elizabeth
3 June 2012
The UK based members of Team Catwalk Queen are enjoying an amazing long weekend of celebrations at the moment as Queen Elizabeth II celebrates her Diamond Jubilee. It's an unbelievable event to be part of; this is only the second time in the history of the
25 July 2011
The summer exhibition at Buckingham Palace includes this year a special treat for the Kate Middleton fan - the royal wedding dress is on display as we showed you last week. But one rather important member of the royal family did not find it to be such a treat
29 April 2011
Carole Middleton, Queen Elizabeth II and Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall pause after the royal wedding. They all look quite lovely. In the all important fashion role of Mother of the Bride, Carole is wearing a sky blue 'Sydney' day dress and a hat by Jane Corbett,
20 November 2007
It was a case of the young royals nearly upstaging their granny, Queen Elizabeth at the celebrations for her diamond wedding anniversary yesterday. Zara Phillips literally stole the show a gorgeous '60s style coat suit complete with solid black beret and glov
Follow CQ On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Matthew Williamson has just launched his debut handbag...
- We mentioned in our news round-up that The Hollywood Reporter...
- Custom Converse gallery featuring hand decorated Chuck Taylors...
- New retail store & Other Stories has launched and we've picked...
- Miranda Kerr has been involved in a serious car accident......