Search results for Jean-Pierre Braganza
14 September 2012
Jean-Pierre Braganza had a trick up his sleeve this season. He teamed up with Zinaida Lihacheva, a Ukranian abstract artist, to produce prints that really took the Spring / Summer 2013 collection to another level. It felt like this was the year the J-P girl
16 September 2011
Jean Pierre Braganza's Spring/Summer 2012 show also kicked off with a monochrome palette as models strutted down the runway in beautiful dresses, maxi skirts and structured, well tailored suit jackets. Geometric screen prints with a subtle nod to art deco shapes
18 September 2010
Jean-pierre Braganza's Spring/Summer 2011 show kicked off the schedule at On|Off this season. His inspiration stemmed from "Mystical bikes and legends of ravens. Heavy Metal whispered softly by fairies". With this forethought, we began to get excited when we
10 February 2008
After nearly ending up at the wrong location, I managed to arrive at the Jean-Pierre Braganza show just in the nick of time. Held at Mango's mega-store on Oxford Street, I was more than eager to see what Jean-Pierre, at designer involved in the Australian Wo
Follow CQ On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Matthew Williamson has just launched his debut handbag...
- We mentioned in our news round-up that The Hollywood Reporter...
- Custom Converse gallery featuring hand decorated Chuck Taylors...
- New retail store & Other Stories has launched and we've picked...
- Miranda Kerr has been involved in a serious car accident......