Search results for Clements Ribeiro
15 September 2012
As London Fashion Week day two kicked off, we were up brighter and earlier than anyone should be on a Saturday to head to the gorgeous Goldsmiths Hall (home of My Beautiful Fashion) for a backstage peek at the Clements Ribeiro show. Always one of my London
26 March 2012
Evans have a great reputation for cool curvy collaborations (think Beth Ditto and Georgina Goodman) so news of the latest - with Brit design talents Clements Ribeiro - was greeted with both excitement and anticipation. This morning, I got to see a preview of
17 January 2012
We have some super-exciting news for ladies who wear a size 14+ today. There's been talk of this for a while, but it's now been officially announced London Fashion Week design duo Clements Ribeiro are teaming up with plus size retailer Evans to design a
18 November 2008
Eley Kishimoto and Cacharel have parted ways after a two-year long working relationship. Founder Jean Bousquet is said to have wanted to push for a more aggressively commercial vision with the French label, while Eley Kishimoto were content to build the brand.
Follow CQ On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Matthew Williamson has just launched his debut handbag...
- We mentioned in our news round-up that The Hollywood Reporter...
- Custom Converse gallery featuring hand decorated Chuck Taylors...
- New retail store & Other Stories has launched and we've picked...
- Miranda Kerr has been involved in a serious car accident......