Search results for Avsh Alom Gur
17 September 2008
Betty Jackson, left and Nathan Jenden, right. We can all breathe easy now we know that London gets to keep its Fashion Week and get onto the important stuff. Showing today are: On Schedule: Richard Nicholl, Betty Jackson, Nathan Jenden and Roksanda Illincic
15 September 2008
Avsh Alom Gur's collection for the relaunched Ossie Clark label had me thinking about that other 70s revival, Halston. Though Ossie Clark added embellishment, grass green and the odd graphic print, there were plenty of obvious similarities between the two. Block
14 February 2008
A huge collective ‘finally’ was breathed out as Avsh Alom Gur’s first models strutted out onto the runway. Not because the show was running horrifically late (although, of course, it was), but because this was the first show in fashion week history (I t
12 February 2008
Yesterday saw the first Ossie Clark collection for decades but it could be the last as Ossie's sons are considering filing legal action saying they want to "reclaim their father's name to prevent its continued and unauthorised exploitation."
Follow CQ On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Matthew Williamson has just launched his debut handbag...
- We mentioned in our news round-up that The Hollywood Reporter...
- Custom Converse gallery featuring hand decorated Chuck Taylors...
- New retail store & Other Stories has launched and we've picked...
- Miranda Kerr has been involved in a serious car accident......