Search results for 08
26 August 2008
If there's one thing I will be buying this autumn (which I can hardly believe I don't already own), it will be a black leather biker or bomber jacket like this one from French Connection. At first glance, the asymmetrical zip and collar might feel like it's
18 February 2008
Chock full of sequined houndstooth check minis, suggestive cherries dangling off jersey, a grey marl sweater with cheeky nipple tassles, patchwork rhombi continuing the harlequin and folksy trends- I adored Ashish's playful take on the Hollywood ingenue for his
10 February 2008
Caroline Charles was the second show at the BFC tents on Sunday, and after watching the punters quaffing rose champagne (a bit too early for us!) we followed the crowd into the show area. Her show was split into six different sets, with themes ranging from 'M
5 February 2008
In contrast to his comparatively girly show for Hervé Leger Max Azria's A/W 08 show was a more mature affair. The palette was a slighty drab but earthy mix of midnight blues, mustards, greys and beiges and worked really well with the clothes.
Follow CQ On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Matthew Williamson has just launched his debut handbag...
- We mentioned in our news round-up that The Hollywood Reporter...
- Custom Converse gallery featuring hand decorated Chuck Taylors...
- New retail store & Other Stories has launched and we've picked...
- Miranda Kerr has been involved in a serious car accident......