Competition: Win a luxury Longines watch and a trip to Royal Ascot
We've already shown you what to wear to Royal Ascot, and now we have an amazing opportunity for you and a friend to attend the event on behalf of Longines, Swiss Watchmakers.
This will be Longines' seventh year as Official Timekeeper for Royal Ascot, and this year Longines is launching its Conquest Classic Collection, inspired by equestrian sports.
To mark the occasion we are giving one lucky winner one of the diamond ladies Conquest Classic collection watches valued at over £2370.
What's more, the lucky winner will also get an exclusive day for themselves and a friend at Royal Ascot on Saturday 22nd June. The prize including grandstand admission for two, a four course luncheon with champagne reception, complimentary bar and a full afternoon tea all at Ascot's Sandringham Restaurant just metres from the track.
The full prize package is worth over £3000.
To enter the competition, all you need to do is fill out your details in our online form by clicking below. The competition closes on 14th June 2013. Needless to say you must be available on Saturday 22nd June to attend Royal Ascot.
THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED.
Terms & Conditions:
1) The prize is one ladies watch from Longines, plus two tickets to Royal Ascot on Saturday 22nd June 2013 with catering in the Sandringham Restaurant. You must be able to make your own way to the venue.
2) Competition open to entrants aged 18 and over only.
3) One entry allowed per person.
4) Competition closes on Friday 14th June 2013
5) By entering the competition you will be added to our mailing list. You can unsubscribe at any time. Please check your spam folder if you do not see a confirmation email.
6) For our full competition terms and conditions, please click here.
7) Comments on this blog post do not count as entries. You must fill out the online form available here.