The Duchess of Cambridge trademarks her name and er, is Lindsay Lohan pregnant?
Welcome back! We hope you had a wonderful Easter break scoffing copious amounts of chocolate and hot cross buns. Want to know what's been making news while you were stuffing yourself senseless? Then check out our daily news round-up:
1. Before you get excited over the prospect of a Kate Middleton fashion line, the news that the Duchess of Cambridge is trademarking her name isn't exactly what you think it is. The charitable Royal Foundation of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and Prince Harry has applied to the Intellectual Property Office to trademark a wide range of goods and services. "Clothing, footwear and headgear," are among the items that will carry the foundation's name. It's a clever move, especially since donations have increased tenfold since Kate joined the Royal family. [Telegraph]
2. So er, is Lindsay Lohan really pregnant? The troubled starlet tweeted a cryptic message saying: "Its official... Pregnant." April Fool's joke or not? Who'd know with her? [@lindsaylohan]
3. Speaking of April Fool's jokes, is this another one? Marilyn Manson has been revealed as the new face of Saint Laurent's spring campaign. Nicola Formichetti posted an image on Instagram, and yes it's kinda disturbing. [Daily Mail]
4. Issa London has partnered with The Outnet to launch a collection of exclusive reworked dresses. Comprising of popular Issa styles in a variety of colours, the range is modelled by Edie Campbell's younger sister, Olympia Campbell. Worth a look gals! [Vogue UK]
5. Va va voom! Emma Watson has sexed it up for the May cover of British GQ. Really, you need to see this. [Perez Hilton]
6. The tax debacle that has been following Dolce & Gabbana around for years is finally over, and not in a good way for the designer duo. Domenico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana have been fined €343.4 (£290 million) by the Italian Tax Commission for evading tax payments when they sold their two brands in 2004. Wowsers! [Telegraph]