Nicola Formichetti goes to Diesel, and get the lowdown Tamara Mellon's new book
Check out the latest news headlines, with our fashion round-up:
1. Just a day after it was announced he would be leaving Thierry Mugler, Nicola Formichetti has been named as the first artistic director at Diesel. "I finally met somebody as crazy as I am," Renzo Rosso told WWD via Skype. "I have replaced myself and can go on vacation." [WWD]
2. Tamara Mellon is set to pen a book aptly titled, In My Shoes. (Wait, wasn't that a movie? Oh no, that's In Her Shoes. My bad). The memoir promises to offer a "candid" account of the many dramatic moments which have shaped her life. Sounds intriguing. It hits shelves October 1. [Telegraph]
3. Glee starlet, Heather Morris (a.k.a. Brittany), is reportedly pregnant. The 26-year-old is said to be three months pregnant to her her high school sweetheart, Taylor Hubbell. Meanwhile, Morris' co-star, Cory Monteith, who plays Finn, was earlier this week admitted to rehab for substance addiction. These could be just couple of storylines right out out of an episode of Glee. Spooky. [Us Weekly]
4. Georgia May Jagger has been busy this week joining the High Mile Club. Okay, er not really, that we know of anyway. But she has been representing British Airways at a special high tea event in Sydney. This involved her hitting the catwalk on board an airplane. Naturally. [Daily Mail]
5. Poppy Delevingne is lending her gorgeous English rose face to Massimo Dutti's latest collection. And the best news is you don't have to hop a plane to the US to get your mitts on it. It's available now from the brand's Regent and Oxford Street stores. Love that! [Elle UK]
6. If you haven't already you can check out the newest Spring/Summer 2013 campaign starring Miranda Kerr for Mango. The TV commercial, where she dances around and does a lot of sexy hair flicking, is below.