Issa London teams up with Banana Republic & are Kate Upton and P. Diddy a thing?
Happy Friday lovelies! Isn't it wonderful to be *thisclose* to yet another weekend? So without further ado, here is the top headlines making fashion news right now:
1. Issa London only seems to be going from strength-to-strength at the moment, thanks to a little Royal support. Now the British brand is teaming up with Banana Republic to create a 40-piece collection (sketches, pictured above) which is set to go on sale on August 6. Issa's Daniella Helayel has taken inspiration from Banana Republic's safari heritage, and designed a range of animal print dresses and African-style accessories. Best of all prices will range between $39 and $150. All right I'm listening! [WWD]
2. The are-they-aren't-they rumours surrounding Kate Upton and P. Diddy have been quickly squashed. After they were spotted snogging in a Miami bar last month, Diddy has fired down reports that he and the swimsuit model are a thing. "'Attention all Media. I don't even know Kate Upton personally! I'm not dating her! What's being reported is not true. END of story!" he told his followers. Okay, okay we get it you don't know her. Sheesh. [Contact Music]
3. Fashion fans it is time to pull out the credit card. Because Sarah Jessica Parker is auctioning off three pairs of shoes she wore on Sex and the City for charity. That's right, SJP has donated a pair of Carrie's strappy Jonathan Kelsey sandals, a pair of Prada platforms and a pair of Dolce Vita pumps all signed and everything. Get bidding here. [Daily News]
4. It's time to say farewell to The Rachel Zoe Project, which has officially been cancelled after five seasons due to low ratings. I DIE! [CocoPerez]
5. Are you off to Coachella this weekend? Why, aren't you a lucky thing? Here are six ways you can ensure you are the worst person there. Although I doubt it requires much effort (ooh sarky!) Suggestions include packing all of your jorts (a.k.a. jean shorts), become Vanessa Hudgens, and wear a Native American headdress. [Jezebel]
6. When she isn't penning ditties about her love life, or rocking the red carpet in a mayjah way, Taylor Swift is donning her red lipstick for Diet Coke. Last night Tay-Tay premiered her new commercial for the brand, which features her pretending to write her latest single, 22. Personally, I'm still jamming away to this hilarious parody of Swift's song, titled 32. It makes me laugh.