Has Miranda Kerr been dropped by Victoria's Secret or not? Plus more top news!
It is time to dish you up another hot serving of fashion news (hmm... smells good) fresh out of the oven:
1. My Google Reader, which will sadly be no longer soon (sniff), has been clogged overnight with mixed reports that Miranda Kerr has ditched her Victoria's Secret wings. According to US Weekly, the Aussie model has been released from the brand after her three-year contract wasn't renewed. But according to the company's chief marketing officer, they have no plans to let her go and have invited her to walk the runway at this year's VS Fashion Show. Confused? Me too. [Fashionologie]
2. Who doesn't freaking love Eurovision?! Jean Paul Gaultier certainly does, and this year he is stepping up his association with the TV song contest. Not only has he provided the commentary and dressed numerous contestants, this time round he is also creating dresses for comedian Petra Mede, who is hosting Eurovision 2013 in Malmö, Sweden. The semi finals start on May 14. Bring it! [WWD]
3. Kate Moss and Sharon Stone got up close and personal this week at the amfAR Inspiration Gala in Sao Paulo, Brazil. The ladies locked lips, and raised $57,000 in the process, all in the name of charity. Wowsers! [CocoPerez]
4. Keira Knightley has opened up about her upcoming wedding to James Righton. "We're not big-wedding types. I don't need to have all that. I'm just trying to enjoy the engagement bit." Yes, yes but who will be designing the all-important wedding dress? That's all we really care about anyway. [Marie Claire UK]
5. Similar to Burberry's live concert series, which will kick off this month, H&M are also hosting an exclusive in-store performance featuring Sky Ferreira. The singer will appear at H&M's Oxford Street store and NME on June 25. Tickets are free, and visitors can shop before and after the gig with a 10 percent discount. Is this the only way to shop now? Let's hope so! For more info visit NME.com/showcases
6. Many of you know of my love for Molly Ringwald - it runs deep. Particularly her role as prom princess Claire in The Breakfast Club. Which is why I can only profess total and utter excitement over this little nugget. Ringwald, who has recently released her first album (a collection of jazz tracks) has also recorded her own sultry version of 'Don't You (Forget About Me)' - The Breakfast Club's iconic theme song, which was originally performed by Simple Minds. Genius! Preview it below.