Diane Kruger is the new face of Chanel, and new Lulu Guinness for Uniqlo drops
1. The eternally beautiful Diane Kruger has just been announced as the new face of Chanel Beauty. A true Chanel devotee, I'm sure it comes as little surprise that this isn't the first time she has fronted ads for for the label. Yep, makes sense. [WWD]
2. The second Lulu Guinness for Uniqlo collection is now available in-store. The new T-shirt range is all about being fun and playful thanks to Peter Pan collars and oversized polka dots. But best of all they are priced at just £14.90. Me likey. [Vogue UK]
3. Roberto Cavalli has shared some choice words regarding Karl Lagerfeld. "Just because you are an artist you don't have to dress like that. Karl Lagerfeld, he looks ridiculous," he told a journalist. Riaow! For once it wasn't Lagerfeld tearing someone to shreds. I could get used to this. [Telegraph]
4. Is Victoria Beckham thinking of teaching? Word on the street says she is considering taking up a fashion lecturing post at Condé Nast's new college of fashion and design, where she will serve as a visiting professor. Well I never thought I'd live to see the day.
[Marie Claire UK]
5. The Daily Mail have published a hard-hitting piece on how fit Marc Jacobs is now that he is hit 50. Then they compare images of him and his six-pack alongside pics of him in his late 30s when he essentially looked like an out-of-shape IT worker. [Daily Mail]