Competition: Win a £250 Gift Card to spend at Tommy Hilfiger
If your new season wardrobe is looking a little tired, we have just the competition for you! We have teamed up with Tommy Hilfiger to offer one of our readers the chance to refresh their Spring wardrobe with a £250 gift card to spend at the Tommy Hilfiger website.
Stock up on timeless, quality basics like jeans, casual tailoring, polo shirts, swimwear and sun dresses, or make a statement with runway pieces like slouchy 30s-style trousers, colourblock maxi dresses, double-breasted blazers and trench coats. With seasonal trend stories including 'Safari Prep' and 'Hot in The City' (inspired by Africa, reworked for New York) you won't be short on ways to spend your winnings!
Plus, we're offering everyone free shipping on the Tommy Hilfiger website - just use the code TOMMY_OSOYOU at the checkout.
All you need to do to be in with a chance of winning is fill out our form using the link below to share a few basic details about yourself. Look out for the confirmation email - once you've completed the process we'll put your name in the virtual hat.
THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED - A WINNER WILL BE ANNOUNCED SHORTLY.
Terms & Conditions
1. Prize is one £250 gift vouchers valid at Tommy Hilfiger online.
2. No cash alternative is offered.
3. One entry per person only.
4. Competition is open to UK visitors to Catwalk Queen only.
5. By filling out the form and completing your entry, you will be subscribed to the Catwalk Queen / Aigua Media newsletter. You can unsubscribe at any time, and we will not share your details with anyone else without your consent.
6. Winners should allow up to 30 days to receive their prize.
7. The competition closes on Friday 17th May 2013. Entries received after this date will not be counted.
8. This competition is subject to Aigua Media's wider terms and conditions.
9. The prize is subject to Tommy Hilfiger's online shopping Terms & Conditions.
10. The free shipping code TOMMY_OSOYOU is valid until 23rd April 2013.
11. Comments left on this page using the comments form below will not count as an entry.