Behind the scenes with Hollywood's power stylists!
We mentioned in our news round-up that The Hollywood Reporter has released their list of Hollywood's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, with Leslie Fremar (stylist to Charlize Theron and Julianne Moore) topping the list, but for those who want to know more, here's a behind the scenes video, plus the full 25 super-stylists.
Petra Flannery - the woman responsible for making style icons out of Zoe Saldana and Emma Stone - comes in at number two. Unsurprisingly, uber stylist and reality TV star Rachel Zoe is still high up at number 3, having dressed both Anne Hathaway and Jennifer Lawrence for the Oscars (with varied results). But she'll probably be less than happy to hear that her former right hand mad Brad Goreski also squeaks in at number 22 - that Jessica Alba / Oscar de la Renta moment swung this one for him.
Alongside all the big names - Kate Young, Jessica Paster, Jeanne Yang, - we were also excited to see Katy Perry's fearless stylist Johnny Wujek in the list, alongside one-to-watch Ilaria Urbinati, who has singlehandedly made Vampire Diaries star Nina Dobrev one of our red carpet faves (plus she gets to dress Bradley Cooper, Ian Somerhalder, Chris Evans and Armie Hammer - we want her job). Taylor Swift's stylist Joseph Cassell - a former A&R director - is also a surprise addition at number 13...he's the man responsible for that sexy black 'here's what you're missing, Harry' Brit Awards number.
We love this behind the scenes video of the shoot with some of the celeb / stylist teams - especially the obvious chemistry between Allison Williams and Cristina Ehrlich and the adorable Kerry Washington raving about her Giles horse dress - one of our top modern red carpet moments.
Here's the list in its entirety:
1. Leslie Fremar (Julianne Moore, Charlize Theron, Reese Witherspoon)
2. Petra Flannery (Zoe Saldana, Emma Stone, Mila Kunis)
3. Rachel Zoe (Anne Hathaway, Jennifer Lawrence, Kate Hudson, Jennifer Garner)
4. Kate Young (Michelle Williams, Rachel Weisz, Natalie Portman)
5. Elizabeth Stewart (Jessica Chastain, Amanda Seyfried, Cate Blanchett, Freida Pinto)
6. Kemal Harris and Karla Welch (Olivia Wilde, Amy Poehler, Justin Bieber)
7. Cristina Ehrlich (Allison Williams, Penelope Cruz, Amy Adams, Jessica Pare)
8. Rob Zangardi and Mariel Haenn (Jennifer Lopez, Sofia Vergara, Kim Kardashian)
9. Erin Walsh (Kerry Washington, Kristen Wiig)
10. Jeanann Williams (Naomi Watts, Emily Mortimer)
11. Ryan Hastings (Rooney Mara, Mia Wasikowska, Robert Pattinson)
12. Samantha McMillen (Elle & Dakota Fanning, Jodie Foster, Johnny Depp, Evan Rachel Wood)
13. Joseph Cassell (Taylor Swift)
14. Jen Rade (Angelina Jolie, Jenna Fischer, Jennifer Morrison, Maya Rudolph)
15. Jessica Paster (Felicity Jones, Andrea Riseborough, Emily Blunt, Miranda Kerr, Abbie Cornish)
16. L'Wren Scott (Nicole Kidman)
17. Penny Lovell (Rose Byrne, Bella Heathcote, Mary Elizabeth Winstead)
18. Camilla Pole (Keira Knightley)
19. Jeanne Yang (Katie Holmes, Milla Jovovich, Andrew Garfield)
20. Ilaria Urbinati (Bradley Cooper, Armie Hammer, Nina Dobrev, Ian Somerhalder)
21. Johnny Wujek (Katy Perry, Kate Mara, Amber Heard)
22. Brad Goreski (Jessica Alba, Demi Moore, Stacy Keibler, Christina Ricci, Jenna Dewan-Tatum)
23. Cher Coulter (Kate Bosworth, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, Sienna Miller, Nicole Richie)
24. Tara Swennen (Kristen Stewart, Julie Bowen, Connie Britton, Kaley Cuoco)
25. Lee Harris (Helen Mirren, Lucy Liu, Jane Krakowski)
Profiles of each stylist can be found at The Hollywood Reporter website.