Vanessa Paradis for H&M Conscious Collection, Georgina Chapman's new line, and more
With LFW over we now turn our attention to Milan Fashion Week. While we do so, we also bring you these latest news headlines in our daily round-up. Enjoy!
- Since announcing she was their new brand ambassador last month, now H&M have revealed the full campaign starring Vanessa Paradis for their Conscious Collection. The spring/summer 2013 range of sustainable clothing will be available from March 25. [Vogue.de]
- Alessandra Ambrosio returns to front the latest spring 2013 campaign for London Fog. The Victoria's Secret model isn't joined by her four-year-old daughter, Anja, in front of the cameras but behind the scenes the pair have a fun old time of it. Super cute! [Sassi Sam]
- Karl Lagerfeld has released a sketch from his Autumn 2013 collection for Fendi, which will be unveiled today at Milan Fashion Week. According to the designer, "fur is in the air," so be prepared for an abundance of fur during today's show. [WWD]
- J.C. Penney are getting ready to launch a special collection of evening, prom and party designers that have been designed by Marchesa's Georgina Chapman. Known for her red carpet prowess, the designer will soon offer pieces from as low as $50 to $250 for her new collection, Pearl by Georgina Chapman of Marchesa. I can see high school students clamouring for this already. It is kind of brilliant. [WWD]
- Anne Hathaway has been honoured with an award at the Costume Designer Guild Awards in LA. The actress sparkled in a gold spangly cocktail dress by Gucci. [RCFA]
- A newly released video shows Olivia Palermo modelling Oscar de la Renta's line for The Outnet (see, below). The former reality TV starlet appears in the video to help launch the 24-piece collection, which is due to launch online on February 26. "Oscar's attention to detail is simply amazing. The lines, the fabrics, the colors - he doesn't miss a thing," she gushes. [Styleite]