Justin Timberlake at Tom Ford, and H&M's new label & Other Stories
Ahem, please excuse me while I interrupt our extensive London Fashion Week coverage to bring you the latest news bulletins from the fierce world of fashion...
- Justin Timberlake took his love for Tom Ford one step further overnight by attending the designer's Autumn/Winter 2013 show at London Fashion Week. JT, who was styled by Ford for his latest album, was joined by his new wife Jessica Biel who was fashion week appropriately dressed in staple chic black. [Styleite]
- H&M is branching out with yet another new brand, & Other Stories. Launched by the same company behind Hennes & Mauritz and COS, the exciting new label will open its doors on Regent Street on March 8. The crux of the brand is that it bypasses fast fashion trends, instead focussing on four style tribes or 'stories,' which will change from season to season. Prices are higher than H&M (more in the Zara/Reiss range) but I have no doubt shoppers will be banging down the door when it opens next month. Check out this exclusive first look... [Grazia UK]
- Victoria Beckham has joined the judging panel for the 2013 International Woolmark Prize. Proving herself a worthy contender amongst her other panelists, including Diane von Furstenberg and Franca Sozzani, Beckham attended the ceremony on Saturday night. Belgian designer, Christian Wijnants, took home the £65,000 prize. Not bad at all. [Marie Claire UK]
- A trailer for Natalie Portman's upcoming short film to promote Miss Dior's latest fragrance campaign titled, La Vie En Rose (watch below). As brand ambassador, the actress returns to star in the campaign, which was once again directed by Sofia Coppola. It is very pretty and involves lots of bloomy flowers, a water fountain and a hot dude. Just the usual Frenchy stuff. [Sassi Sam]
- Vivienne Westwood has let rip on what she really thinks of Kate Middleton's style. The designer said, "I think it would be great if she wore the same clothes over and again, because that's very good for the environment and it would send out a very nice message. If you're going to all that trouble to get an outfit that suits you, then you should keep on wearing it." She also spoke about the Duchess of Cambridge's make-up, adding: "I think she's got a problem with eye make-up. The sharp line around her eyes makes her look hard. Either she should be smudgy or none." Miaow! [Daily Mail]
[Image: Eamonn McCormack | Getty Images]