Six of the best: Leather full skirts
Leather skirts get a bad rap. The instant image that most people conjur up is a super-short, tiny scrap of leather teamed with an equally skimpy top and hooker heels. Or the over-the-top stage outfits of stars like Demi Lovato (left) whose double leather look works well on stage but may be too much for a day in the office.
But team a full leather skirt with simple pieces (a white shirt looks amazing tucked into a leather skater skirt) or opt for a longer length like Salvatore Ferragamo (above) or McQ, and you can actually end up with quite a grown-up, sophisticated look. This is a key trend for Autumn / Winter and the high street is full of great real and faux leather options. Here are six of our favourites...
1. Khaki faux leather skater skirt £42 Oasis
2. McQ by Alexander McQueen knee length full leather skirt £645 My Wardrobe
3. Love Label leather skater skirt £55 Very
4. Leather effect rubberised skirt £39.99 Zara
5. Paul & Joe sister Cartel leather skirt £330 Coggles
6. Leather full skirt £80 Warehouse