Quick Win: See the Women's Beach Volleyball at London 2012 with us and British Airways
We've got a very quick but incredibly exciting weekend competition for those of you still looking to visit the London 2012 Games this Summer. We've teamed up with British Airway to offer up two pairs of tickets to the Women's Beach Volleyball on August 7th (Tuesday).
British Airways is tracking the social media during the games via the amazing Social Symphony. All you need to do to enter the competition is become part of this super-cool application (which puts tweets to music!) by tweeting your competition entry using the following text:
I want to win beach volleyball tickets with @catwalkqueen & @british_airways #HomeAdvantage Social Symphony http://bit.ly/OFej5S #BASP
Please make sure to leave the @'s and hashtags in place so we can track your entry and ensure you're part of the draw. Please note you need to follow @catwalkqueen so we can contact you by direct message if you win!
Good luck (to you and Team GB)!
Terms & Conditions
This competition is open to Eligible Participants only. An Eligible Participant must be a resident of the UK aged 18 years or over, and must not be an employee of; Catwalkqueen.tv, BA, a BA Group company, LOCOG, a LOCOG group company, or family members of such employees or anyone else professionally associated with the competition. Eligible Participants confirm that they accept the Terms and Conditions set out below. These conditions of entry are subject to the London 2012 ticketing Terms and Conditions as set out at the following link: http://www.tickets.london2012.com/purchaseterms.html
1. Entries must be submitted by tweeting the following: I want to win beach volleyball tickets with @catwalkqueen & @british_airways #HomeAdvantage Social Symphony http://bit.ly/OFej5S #BASP
2. Only one entry is permitted per person.
3. There are 2 pairs of tickets to Women's Beach Volleyball event to be won in total. All Tweets submitted will also be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com in accordance with these conditions and the winner will be chosen by an independent judge. The decision of the judge is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
4. Late, illegible, incomplete, defaced or corrupt entries will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of despatch or sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
5. All entries must be received by 11:59pm on 5th of August 2012. Entries received after the closing date will not be entered.
6. Winners will be advised which tickets have been won by 11am on 6th August 2012 via Twitter direct message, and will receive the tickets at the event from Catwalkqueen.tv. The Promoter is responsible only for the allocation of tickets and will not enter into any correspondence regarding ticket allocation. The Promoter's decision is final in all matters relating to the competition.
7. All tickets are subject to availability, are non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives. Tickets may not be sold or exchanged. The winner must attend the London 2012 Games event with their companion.
8. All winners will be notified within one day of the closing date. The winner will be notified by twitter DM. Should the winner fail to claim the prize within one day or rejects the prize, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to an alternative winner, in accordance with these terms and conditions.
9. Each winner of the tickets will be responsible for all other costs or expenses involved in attending the London 2012 Olympic Games. This includes all transport, accommodation and other incidental costs. Therefore, the Promoter will not be liable for any other costs whatsoever.
10. Personal data will be taken where necessary from all entries received and by submitting the entry, Eligible Participants consent to such personal data being shared between Catwalkqueen.tv, Ogilvy and British Airways. This shall be limited to the details reasonably necessary for the administration of the competition. The information may be shared with any other third parties reasonably involved in the competition without liability to BA or such third parties. Eligible Participants confirm that they hold all copyright/IP rights in any material submitted and assign all such rights to British Airways.
11. Participation in the competition constitutes the participant's consent to BA's and its agents' use of their story, name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration. Winners of the competition confirm that they will obtain from any guest whom they invite, permission for the promoters to use their name and likeness, for advertising and future promotional purposes without additional compensation.
12. Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
13. The winners' names and counties can be obtained by sending a SAE to Nuria Garrido, London 2012 Catwalkqueen.tv Olympic Competition, British Airways Plc,Waterside (HCAG), PO Box 365, Harmondsworth UB7 0GB UK.
13. The Promoter is British Airways Plc ("BA"), Waterside, Po Box 365, Harmondsworth, UB7 0GB. Registered number: 177777.