Your holiday suitcase for under £100: Staying in the UK
We're onto our third holiday suitcase for £100, and following the perfect beach kit and a capsule city break wardrobe, this time we're turning our attention to anyone who's staying in good old Blighty this Summer.
Now, we've heard there might actually be some Sun in the next few weeks, but given how terrible the weather has been up to this point, we'll believe it when we see it. If you're planning a holiday in this country, you need to pack layers. It's a case of being ready for all eventualities, so this selection of products (which, would you believe, come in at £98 in total, including the coat) can be mixed and matched for either Sunny or rainy days.
Black leggings are ideal for popping under Summer dresses and playsuits to make them work in colder temperatures, and both them and the skinny jeans can be tucked into wellies if the need arises. Otherwise the gold flats are both comfy and fun, and they'll go with everything. When the temperature hots up, go for the incredible £1.99 blue dress and a pair of rope sandals - add the belt from the jeans to pull the colour scheme together.
1. Black tube skirt £5 George at Asda
2. Peach spot intarsia jumper £15 Oasis
3. Lilac poncho t-shirt £3.99 H&M
4. Gold 'Kat' flat jazz shoes £10 Kate Kanzier
5. Full-length black leggings £6 Matalan
6. Tan knotted strap raffia heels £9 New Look
7. Navy scatter heart playsuit £6 Internacionale
8. Blue and white print belted dress £1.99 H&M
9. Black floral print wellies £9 New Look
10. Blue skinny jeans with leopard print belt £14.99 Quiz
11. Limited Edition purple floral high low vest top £7 Tesco
12. Ryleigh hooded plaid wool coat £9.99 Prodigy Red