Your holiday suitcase for under £100 - city break
It's time for another hundred pound holiday wardrobe. If you're not lucky enough to be heading off on a hot beach trip, last week's £100 suitcase might not have been exactly what you were looking for, but never fear...we have more themes still to come.
Today we turn our attention to city breaks, where you'll need a really multifunctional wardrobe that will last from daytime sightseeing through to posh dinners. It's a tricky one to pull off on a £100 budget, but we've managed it thank to some canny sale shopping!
The trick is to keep the palette similar across everything you pack - here we've mainly gone for pinks, blues and blacks which can all be worn together in various combinations. Ballet flats will keep the dresses and skirt casual enough for daytime. Add heels and a blazer in the evening to smarten up (and keep warm). The black batwing top might not look very exciting but it looks great with skinny jeans and you can layer it over the dresses to double your clothing options. Just add jewellery and a black bag to finish off the capsule wardrobe perfectly.
1. Pink animal hanky hem cropped vest £3 New Look
2. Plain black jersey batwing top £6.99 Prodigy Red
3. Tribal print dress £10 G21 at George
4. MOTO supersoft skinny Leigh jeans £15 Topshop
5. Printed rouched tie-side dress £15 Warehouse
6. Colourblock slouchy vest in pink and blue £4 F+F at Tesco
7. Pink palm tree fitted skirt £6 River Island
8. Black and fuchsia trim ballet pumps £7 New Look
9. Black jersey blazer £14 George
10. Navy blue step hem vest £6 New Look
11. Rose gold metallic toe-post sandals £6 Boohoo
12. Nicole peep toe black platform shoes £9.99 Prodigy Red