Stuff your holiday suitcase for under £100
If you're heading somewhere hot and sunny this Summer, you can be sure your holiday clothes will take a battering. Sun cream, after sun, sand, salt, seafood, cocktails...there's a long list of stuff that could potentially stain or spill on your favourite hot weather pieces. So as far as we're concerned, a beach holiday is not the place for designer clothes and expensive accessories. You want to be able to completely relax, so it's best to do so in easy-to-wear, cheap stuff that you can play about in to your heart's content.
To prove you can do a full holiday shop on a tight budget and still look fabulous, we've put together a beach-ready suitcase of must haves, which all together cost under £100. This is fun, frivolous, young holiday fashion. Summer is the perfect time to embrace colour and print, so we've gone for a bold, bright capsule wardrobe!
From pretty dresses for evening to cute shorts and slouchy tees for comfy day wear, we've got your Summer covered. We've even included a hat and sunnies. You can really get all of this stuff (minus the suitcase) for just shy of a hundred quid! All you need to add is a handbag - and that's your hand luggage, right?
1. Tripp Navy & raspberry hawaiian print suitcase £42 Debenhams (not included in total).
2. Bright pink basic tie-front cropped vest £3 New Look
3. Tropical neauveau bandeau dress £20 Warehouse
4. Bikini top £7 and bottoms £5 Oasis
5. Heart print denim shorts £4 Clothing at Tesco
6. Rope twist sandals £8 George at Asda
7. Sheer tail hem skirt £14.99 Mango
8. Strawberry print playsuit £7 George
9. Harris chain heeled sandals £7 Topshop
10. Yellow animal print scene tee £7 Miss Selfridge
11. Gathered jersey vest top £4.99 Prodigy Red
12. Pink woven trilby hat £4 New Look
13.Lotus flower hair elastic £1.00 New Look
14. Retro oversize sunglasses £4 Boohoo