London and New York Fashion Week confirm dates for the next two years
After settling the dispute over dates earlier this year, London and New York have released the confirmed dates for their fashion weeks for the next two years.
Both the British Fashion Council and CFDA have come to an agreement on when they will hold their events following a schedule clash over the spring/summer 2013 season which involved Milan and Paris as well.
"Both the BFC and CFDA are confident that this confirmation will ensure the smooth running of both Fashion Weeks and allow for designer brands and businesses in all four fashion capitals - New York, London, Milan and Paris - to successfully plan for the long term," the BFC said in a statement.
For those of you keen to get the dates into your diaries, here are the show dates for the next two years:
- New York: September 6 -13, 2012
- London: September 14 - 18, 2012
- New York: February 7 - 14, 2013
- London: February 15 -19, 2013
- New York: September 5 - 12, 2013
- London: September 13 - 17, 2013
- New York from February 6 - 13, 2014
- London from February 14 - 18, 2014
- New York from September 4 - 11, 2014
- London from September 12 - 16, 2014