Competition: Win London Fashion Weekend tickets, a year's supply of coffee and more!
This February, Italy's favourite coffee Lavazza will have been the official coffee of London Fashion Week for a decade. To celebrate, Lavazza is offering 5 lucky Catwalk Queen readers the opportunity to win a pair of tickets to London Fashion Weekend. You can shop 'til you drop in the 4-day designer shopping emporium at Somerset House and get a taste of the Fashion Week experience!
Plus, Lavazza are also throwing in the ultimate coffee lover's dream: a year's supply of authentically Italian coffee, a moka pot and a limited edition 2012 Lavazza Calendar for each winner!
To be in with a chance of winning this great prize, all you have to do is answer the following question:
How long has Lavazza been the official coffee of London Fashion Week for?
a) 10 years
b) 8 years
c) 12 years
To enter, just answer the question and fill out your details by clicking here.
Terms and conditions:
1) Five winners will each win a pair of tickets to London Fashion Weekend plus a Lavazza prize package including a year's supply of authentically Italian coffee, a moka pot and a limited edition 2012 Lavazza Calendar.
2) One entry allowed per person.
3) Tickets will be a variety of late weekday and weekend days (Fri 24 - Sun 26 Feb) and cannot be exchanged for specific dates requested. We will endeavour to supply weekend tickets where possible and will give notice to winners in advance if their ticket entry date falls during the week. Please note that transport is not provided and you must make your own way to the venue..
4) Competition closes on Sunday 19th February 2012.
5) By entering the competition you will be added to our mailing list. You can unsubscribe at any time.