Festive Gift Guide: perfect presents for the vintage / pin-up fan
There are just over 30 shopping days left until Christmas, so if you haven't got your festive shopping list (or wishlist) sorted yet, now is the time to start planning. To help you (and Santa) out a bit, we'll be bringing you a series of gift guides styled around specific trends in the next couple of weeks.
To start you off, why not treat the vintage lover in your life to something fabulous from this selection of pin-up inspired gifts? We've hunted down everything from fragrance to full-fashioned stockings, all available online so you you can avoid the crowds! We particularly recommend the vintage hairstyling guide (which will teach even the most novice hairstylist how to create perfect pincurls) and Lulu Guinness' gorgeous lipstick jewellery - perfect for a bit of boudoir bling!
1. Black fully fashionied vintage style stockings £20 What Katie Did
2. Sterling Silver & enamel earrings £45 Past Times
3. Stop Staring 'Deco' dress £175 Retro Revival
4. Inge Ruffle Leather Gloves £36 Oliver Bonas
5. Lips and lipstick necklace £85 Lulu Guinness
6. Tubereuse Scented candle £38 Diptyque at Liberty
7. Agent Provocateur Maitress fragrance £26.45 Cheap Smells
8. Chinese laundry ruffle front shoes £69.99 New Look
9. Tom Ford lip colour in Crimson Noir £36 Selfridges
10. Bouclette bag £20 Warehouse
11. Vintage Hairstyling book £26.99 Amazon
12. Jolie Bijoux feather, pearl and crystal headband £28 Treasurebox
13. Made by Niki classic girdle £44 House of Fraser
14. Film Noir DVD box set £24.97 Amazon
15. Compact mirror £6.99 Pandora's Choice
This is the first gift guide of many - stay tuned for lots more gift ideas as part of our Christmas coverage on Catwalk Queen!
Want to give someone a hint? Share this page and let people know you love!