Win a Stella McCartney Red Nose Day t-shirt (as seen on Keira Knightley & Claudia Schiffer)
To help spread the word about Comic Relief, we've been given two of the special t-shirts designed by Stella McCartney for Red Nose Day, and we're giving them away to two lucky readers!
We have a Small and a Medium tee with legendary comic due Morecambe and Wise on, as modelled above by the lovely Keira Knightley and Claudia Schiffer. All you need to do to be in with a chance of winning is answer a really easy question and email us your details!
To enter, tell us...
What band (also featuring on a Comic Relief tee this year) was Stella McCartney's dad in?
Email your answer, along with your name, address and the size of tee you'd like (S or M) to email@example.com by Wednesday 18th March 2009 with the email subject 'RND competition'
Since we'll be sending out the prizes ourselves, I'm opening this competition up worldwide - so if you live somewhere outside the UK and would like to get your hands on a limited edition Stella McCartney design, now is your chance!
The Stella McCartney Red Nose Day t-shirts are available at TK Maxx stores across the UK. For more information on Red Nose Day, or to make a donation to Comic Relief, visit www.rednoseday.com.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Prize is one Comic Relief t-shirt in either Small (S) or Medium (M).
2. There is no cash alternative.
3. Prize draw is open to readers of Catwalk Queen worldwide.
4. Only one entry per person will be accepted. Multiple entries will result in exclusion from the draw.
5. By entering this competition you agree to be added to the Shiny Fashion mailing list. We will not share your details with others. If you'd prefer not to be added to the list add no mailout the subject of the email.
6. The winners will be drawn at random on March 19th 2009. Entries with missing information may be exempt from the draw.