Elizabeth Jagger shares her top ten style tips
As host of the Phones 4u Girls-Only Day, model and celeb spawn Lizzy Jagger shared some of her top style tips with some of her favourite girls. From where to buy vintage to how to apply lipgloss, she's got some great girly gossip to share, and as a model, she knows her stuff.
Keep reading to see what she had to say...
1. If you have a big occasion coming up don't rush into making your purchases, use your Sony Ericsson C905 Pink to take pictures of different items and then match them up to see what works as an outfit - the GPS photo tagging function means that each picture you take is logged so you know exactly what you saw and where .......saving you time and any last minute stress.
2. I love big bold lips, try different shapes using a lipliner. My least favourite thing is getting my hair stuck on my lips when I am wearing lipgloss, so I tend to stick to matt lips.
3. Accessories are a must for any glamour girl and with some brilliant new designers now designing for the high street, it means that there is plenty of choice available at reasonable prices.
4. One of the hottest looks is customising big bangles - I've seen a lot of models using glitter pens to customise old bangles. They make great gifts too.
5. Mix old with new. I love vintage stuff, Portobello Market is a great place to find original pieces.
6. Statement jewellery is a great way to pump up a simple outfit - I love supersized earrings and tend to go ultra feminine.
7. I love pearls as they are classic and versatile - buy your pearls super long: You can use them as a necklace, loop around your waist as a belt or wrap around your upper arm as a bracelet. I like the 40's look of simply accessorizing an outfit by using pearls.
8. I swear by cosmetic miniatures which can fit easily into your bag. Whole foods and most organic cosmetic stores do a brilliant range of everything you need, whether it's hair products, makeup or moisturisers.
9. A chic glittery scarf is indispensable! You can tie them around bags, use them as belts or cover up a bad hair day by wearing it as a head scarf.
10. Heels! If I need to pick myself up, quite literally, I put on a pair of heels. Keep a glam pair under your desk at work for any last minute events. Practise does make perfect when it comes to walking in heels so practice whenever you can, to perfect your catwalk look. I have found that you generally get what you pay for, so if you can splurge on one item, make it a classic pair of heels that will translate from season to season.
For more info, visit www.phones4u.co.uk/girls . And stay tuned to find out how you could win a top phone thanks to Phones4u.